MAKE BACK TO 1 HAPPEN
DONATE TO THE MOVIE
1. What is my donation actually going towards?
Your donation will be 100% applied to the booking of all cast & crew members needed to make the movie Back To 1. You’re giving actors, dancers, singers, camera operators, designers, costumers, artists, musicians and so many more people in this business the opportunity to return to do what they love to do. We get to go back to work.
Also for your generous donation, you will receive, depending on your donation amount, either a digital copy of the finished Back To 1 film, a digital copy of the deluxe album, a digital copy of the final script, and or a digital copy of the making of book.
2. When will the movie be made?
When the goal is met. It’s that simple.
3. What’s the time limit to hit the goal?
There is no time limit. As soon as the goal is met we can get to work. So share the donation page with friends and family so the movie can be made sooner than later.
4. What about other perks besides digital copies?
We want all funds raised to go to the actual making of the movie and not to perk manufacturing fees. It’s much more effective to focus all funds on making the actual movie.
5. How will I get my copy of the movie and the album?
When the film is ready for release we will send you a digital copy of the movie and album through email.
6. I donated to the previous rounds of funding already. Do I have to donate again?
No. If you already donated to any of the previous rounds of funding you do not have to donate again, unless you really want to. Sharing the donation page is most appreciated.
7. How long will it take to make the movie?
10 weeks of prep, 5 weeks of filming, and 15 weeks of editing before release.
8. By donating am I considered an investor in the movie?
No. Your donation does not make you an investor in Back To 1.
9. How are you going to do this during Covid-19?
The entire production will follow all safety protocols to make sure all cast & crew are healthy and safe the entire time. Anyone unwilling to follow strict Covid-19 guidelines will not be brought onto the production for safety of others and their families.